It is our pleasure to invite you to the 2019 American Star Ball Championships!
We have an exciting schedule of Professional, Pro-Am and Amateur events planned as well as some surprises. We are honored to be part of the Dancers Cup Tour and have added several new Pro/Am multi-dance events including the Dancers Cup Tour Newcomer and Senior Scholarships as well as Gold Latin and Ballroom Championships! The Bronze and Silver Scholarships are a “Best of the Best” qualifier for the Ohio Star Ball Championships!
We are also pleased to announce that we will be returning to the newly renovated Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
We hope to offer all competitors a highly organized and amazing competition experience. So mark your calendars, put on your dance shoes and join us May 16th - 19th, 2019 for the NEW American Star Ball Championships.
Ilya & Amanda Reyzin
Ilya and Amanda Reyzin began competing professionally in June 2007 and have competed in over 144 competitions and 254 professional events. They have received top placements in the American Rhythm, American Smooth, and Showdance Divisions. Their esteemed accomplishments include:
- 2009-2013 United States National American Rhythm Finalist
- 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 Eastern United States DanceSport American Rhythm Champions
- 2012 Costa Rican Classic American Rhythm Champions
- 2012-2013 Maryland DanceSport American Rhythm Champions
- 2009-2012 World American Rhythm Finalist
- 2011 Constitution State Challenge American Rhythm Champions
- 2011-2012 Cleveland DanceSport Challenge American Rhythm Champions
- 2011-2012 Yankee Classic DanceSport Championship American Rhythm Champions
- 2011-2012 Dancing a la Carte American Rhythm Champions
- 2011-2012 Michigan Dance Challenge American Rhythm Champions
- 2010 & 2012 North American Imperial Star American Rhythm Champions
- 2010 La Classique Du Quebec American Rhythm & Smooth Champions
- 2009 United States National 9-Dance Champions
- 2009 Ohio Star Ball 9-Dance Champions
2009 Eastern United States DanceSport Salsa Champions
- 2008 Caribbean DanceSport Classic World Salsa Champions
- 2007 Ohio Star Ball Rising Star American Rhythm Champions
Studio & Competitions:
Ilya and Amanda and are also the owners of Rhythm DanceSport Center in Southampton, PA and the organizers of the American Star Ball Championships in Atlantic City, NJ and the Maryland DanceSport Championships in Baltimore, MD.
Ilya and Amanda are championship certified adjudicators through the North American Dance Teacher’s Association (NADTA) in International Latin, International Ballroom, American Rhythm, American Smooth and Theatrical Arts.